Basic Baby Dress with Flutter Sleeves
Conducted by: Nadia of @JahitbyNadia
Skill Level: Beginner (Basic Workshop)
Date: January 20th, 2018
Time: 10am - 4pm
What is included in the fee:
- Materials to make a basic baby dress
- Printed pattern for the basic baby dress
Participants are encouraged to bring their own sewing machine but we also have machines for rental at RM20 per session
In this workshop, Nadia will guide you on how to make a basic baby dress from scratch.
This pattern is simple and easy to construct, making it the perfect sewing project for those who just learned to sew, or want to start sewing.
Take this advantage to learn from well experienced Nadia who has sewn numerous outfits using PDF patterns.
By the end of this lesson, you will learn to:
- read PDF pattern
- choose the right fabric combinations
- correctly cut fabrics according to paper patterns
- sewing techniques such as ruffles making, top stitch and attaching buttons using sewing machine
1. Proceed to checkout and select PICKUP for the delivery method.
2. Select the DATE and TIME of the workshop in the pickup details.
3. Fill out all the necessary details and click continue to the next step.