Slip-on Dress with Flutter Sleeves
Conducted by: Nadia of @jahitbynadia
Skill Level: Beginner (Basic Workshop)
Date: November 18th, 2017
Time: 10am - 4pm
What is included in the fee:
- Fabrics to make one dress
- Free flow of thread, sewing tools to be used during the workshop
- Printed pattern
We encourage students to bring their own sewing machine to familiarize themselves but we also have sewing machine for rental at RM20 per session
In this workshop, Nadia will guide you on how to make a simple dress for daily wear. This pattern is simple, making it suitable for those who just started sewing and looking for a quick & easy dress to make. During the class, you will:
- Learn how to read a PDF pattern
- Learn various type of stitches & sewing techniques (topstitch, how to make ruffles)
- Making a dress from start to finish with Nadia's supervision
At the end of the session, participants will bring home their mama-made girl dress!
1. Proceed to checkout and select PICKUP for the delivery method.
2. Select the DATE and TIME of the workshop in the pickup details.
3. Fill out all the necessary details and click continue to the next step.